Saturday, May 5, 2012

Too Faced: Tanning Bed in a Tube

I stumbled upon this product in Sephora almost a year ago while browsing. I wasn't really looking for any sunless tanner but I was attracted to the packaging of this product so I rubbed a little bit on my forearm. Long story short, I was immediately hooked on this stuff and bought a bottle the next day.

Tanning Bed in a Tube is a gradual self-tanner and cosmetic bronzer (meaning you can use it daily to build up a faux tan and it will also give you a little bit of instant color that washes off with your next shower). As someone who isn't exactly blessed with skin that tans easily, I've tried a lot of sunless tanning products over the years. The vast majority smell terrible and are difficult to work with. With that being said, this product is the complete opposite. It smells amazing (sort of coconut-y) and is so easy to apply. It's almost impossible to mess up the application of this because it shows where it goes and is very forgiving. It has shimmer in it as well (not crazy glitter) which gives the skin a nice, luminous glow.

This product works great alone or on top of a faux/natural tan for an extra boost. I've used this lotion every day since I bought it and don't intend to stop any time soon! I've repurchased it several times, which I think says a lot. It's pricey at $28, but for the quality I think it's totally justified- especially when I compare it to some of the other products I've tried in the past. I recently noticed that Sephora sells a smaller bottle for $15 so if you're trying it out for the first time or are short on cash, that's a great option.

Tanning Bed in a Tube is available in Sephora and online. You can order it directly from the manufacturer here. So, what do you think? Is this a product you are interested in or have tried before? What are your favorite sunless products? Feel free to leave any questions or comments below! I'd love to hear from you! Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment